Thursday, March 14, 2013

Helped a stranger on the bus - 73rd day

Today the bus was cramped up and there was absolutely no room to even stand properly on the bus. While I was trying to balance myself with all the pushing and people trying to get on and get off the bus, I noticed this older gentleman right in front of me barely able to hold on to the bar. He was trying really hard to stand and looked as if he was in real pain. Every 2 min, he would tightly close his eyes and would try to bare some kind of pain, you can see that he was not happy standing. I tapped on his shoulder and asked him if he wanted to sit, but he said he will manage standing. Then he started to share , that he had a cramp in his legg and it was hurting a lot . Just after that , a seat become available and I offered him to take that seat. Finally he sat and said this was very comforting for his legs. He thanked for being considerate and was happy that someone noticed his pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment