Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gave ride to a stranger - 58th Day

Today's weather was brutal in Ottawa, it snowed almost 30 cms, buses were either cancelled or delayed , roads not cleaned up, driving was brutal. When I left work my bus was delayed and then when my husband came to pick me up near another bus stop, I noticed there were tons of people waiting at the bus stop for the bus to come. It was still snowing and windy , they could be waiting there for very long.
I offered to give them a ride and mentioned we had 3 seats in the car and  we could drop them home. Only one person agreed and came with us. Nizar and I dropped him off where he needed to go. It was an awesome feeling to help a stranger and to make it easy for someone.
At tough times , try to do what you can and offer help to people to see if you can make it easy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment