Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Helped a stranger back up his car - 37th Day


This morning when I got off my bus, I saw this car trying to back up and merge into the street, but as it was peak hour people were walking in front and back of the car , and the driver was not able to backup for last couple of minutes. I watched for some time and then when I noticed it would be impossible for this car to back up without any external help, I jumped in to help. I acted as our Indian Traffic Police and stopped people passing the car from front and back, by show of hand and then gave directions to the car driver to back up his car and merge into the lane. I could not see the drivers reaction as the glasses were tinted but for sure it solved his problem and eased up the traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment