Monday, February 25, 2013

Thanked my boss for his support - 56th Day

Thanked my boss for being the greatest boss ever. Thanked him for all his support and concern. Thanked him for all the great teaching and all the things I have learnt from him. Appreciated his patience with me when I was learning and growing. Thanked him for keeping his door always open whenever I needed his help. Thanked him for taking our blame upon him and protecting us from big disasters. Thanked him for being the great boss he is .
Thank you , 2 simple words but it means a lot. Thanking someone for their great help and support can mean that you appreciate what they did for you. Makes them feel that it matters what they did for you. Thank all those people in your lives who made a difference in your life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment