Friday, February 15, 2013

Help someone fix their personal computer - 46th Day

 
We all have seen such error messages atleast once in our lifetime, and this was the case of my colleague's personal laptop. He just mentioned to me few days ago as a passing comment how his computer was giving problems and how much frustrated he was with his new laptop. I offered him to fix his system and take care of all his issues and fix them all. Today I went to work an hour early and used up my lunch hour to fix his laptop. He was pretty happy to see a functioning system on hand and was very grateful about it.

If our skill can come to someone's use , then why not use it and help someone in need by making it a little easier for them. Skill sharing is a very important concept I wanted to bring in our community too.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment