Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Asking for forgiveness - 29th Day

Asking for Forgiveness - 29th Day
 
Ok, I have to admit, this was the toughest one up till now. I had to ask for forgiveness from an old friend of mine , which I have been postponing for very long time. It took a lot of courage to get this act together and to send the message across as I wanted to. It was not easy at all, as this friend was a very close friend and we had part ways due to my behavior. I am sure I must have hurt my friend a lot and it has been over 10 years now, it is about time.
I would have preffered a face to face forgiveness but as it was not possible, I sent a message and asked for forgiveness. I needed my closure and wanted to send this message across. I hope I get my friend back and the forgiveness I asked for.
We all are humans , we all make mistakes and knowingly or unknowingly we hurt our loved ones. Asking forgiveness with the full intention of not repeating again and making sure that you understand what you have done might have cause pain in their lives. Asking for forgiveness and then giving forgiveness both are good deeds in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment