Thursday, January 3, 2013

Plan and prepare friend's baby shower -Day 3


Took initiative to prepare, plan and organize a Baby Shower for one of our friends :
Giving surprises and making people happy is one thing I love to do. So, I decided I will plan and organize one of our friend's baby shower, with help of my friends. I emailed my friend's husband to get some details from him and gave him an idea of how we would organize a party for his wife , and keep it a surprise from her. It is just exciting to make someone's day a happy moment and make it so memorable that they would never forget in their lifetime. I have organized 4 baby showers uptil now and this will be the 5th one, lol, kind of becoming an expert in baby showers :)


Lets do one thing that would make someone's day and bring a smile on their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment