Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hand Written Letters to my parents - 30th Day

Hand Written letters

Wrote hand written letters to my mom and my dad appreciating all they did for me and thanking them for being the best parents ever. I wrote this letter in hindi, after a very long time , I am sure I have made tons of mistakes but I know they will understand every word of it. This letter was reminding them all they did for me since childhood and how their teaching became my nature. I got my "Never Give Up" attitude from my mom who always taught me to fight against any situation and to get up and keep going all the time. She taught me to be happy in any condition and things would work out for me, which they did. My dad taught me to be a good person, "Good deed a day" is actually my dad's nature, he loves to help people around and he is the person who would do anything for anyone, without giving a second thought. I am a big part of my parents character and 2 great human beings best mix :)
Thank you Mummy and Daddy , I love you a lot. 

Note: Mummy , daddy your letters will reach you very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment