Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Made people comfortable - Day 9


Made people comfortable:
 



Today at work , it was super busy and one of my colleague was busy coding. It was cold in the morning and I knew my colleague needed a coffee, but could not leave due to work. I was going out to get my coffee, I did a round of coffee for him too. This really made him warm and comfortable to get back to his work. Later in the day, cleaned up our common kitchen area at work, which helped people use sink and not be worried about mess and dirt around there. Held doors at the mall for people passing by.

Distributed the thank you cards made yesterday to our bus drivers. One on the way to work and one way back. The driver was super happy , shook hands with me and thanked me kindheartedly. His words were "I work for such appreciation" and he was really happy to see someone thanking him for his efforts. Felt really nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment