Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Home remedies - 15th day

Home remedies to flight this flu season :
Colleagues at my work were sick due to this viral flu going on, all over US and Canada, it the the most serious flu in a decade. I have been listening people cough everyday in the office and try to combat flu. I thought why not help these guys with our home remedy. My mom used to make these small balls of turmeric and honey , we used to suck on them for hours, to sooth our sore throat and help relieve our cough. So, this morning I thought I will make few turmeric balls for them and take it to the office.
I gave these guys few turmeric balls to suck on throughout the day and one of them came and told me, it really was soothing for him. Left some extra balls in a container for them in the office, if they need it later on , they can have it.
Home remedies have always been my first preference than any over the counter medications. If this can help people even a little bit, my part for the day is done.
Jan 15th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment