Thursday, January 24, 2013

Called Elderly Uncle and helped a friend - 24th Day

Called an elderly uncle and helped a friend over the phone
  
Called an elderly uncle after a very long time, to see how he was feeling. He was a little upset as he had just lost his brother couple of weeks ago. When I was talking to him, thought Nizar (my husband) and I could cheer him up. Added my husband on the call and we both tried to make him smile. We even invited him to come over and have dinner with us some day. By the end of the call , he left with a big smile. 
Next , one of my friends was stuck with a task on hand and needed some technical support :) I took her call and started "Thank you for calling Dell Support, how can I help you mam" :) lol. Got her up and running and resolved her issue.
Just one call can get someone out of their troubles and make them smile. So, why wait? Pick up the phone and make a call to your loved one and make them smile today:)
Jan 24th, 2013 

No comments:

Post a Comment