Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Donated food to local food bank - 22nd Day

Donated food to our local food bank:

     photo 1.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPG
Today we went to Walmart to do our groceries, I noticed there was a Food Bank Donation bin. I thought that this would be a good opportunity to donate some food to people in need. Specially in our winter, it would be nice to have soup and pasta. My husband and I, went around collected some non perishable food and then donated it to our local food bank. Hope this helps people in need and may be someone will not have to go to sleep without the basic necessity of life.
Basic necessity of life should be the right of humans, we all should have basic needs fulfilled. Lets build a city , a country, a world of people with at least basic needs met. I would like to take this opportunity to thank to the greatest power, for giving us such a great life.
Jan 22nd, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment