Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year 2013

Spreading Love :



Starting 2013 by spreading love :)

This blog is created after reading about all the terrible things going on across the world, wars, killings, rape, murders, shooting etc.

Everyone who I spoke to about these events, have lost faith in this world and think there is no love left in this world.

I want to start this new trend of spreading love by helping people around, to show that there is empathy, love, compassion , generosity etc is still alive in this beautiful world.

I don't want people to walk around being paranoid or scared of people around them.  I don't want people to think the person next to them on the bus could be a rapist, I don't want people to think the guy next to them in a movie theatre can be a shooter, I don't want people to think their neighbor can be a murderer nor I want kids to go to school thinking they might not return back home to their parents.

Today I want to start this trend , taking one step at a time, doing a good deed a day and spreading love as much as I can , making people more compassionate, caring and loving , to make them think that this whole world is not as bad as they think.

I would love you all to join and turn this one step into a huge marathon of love and  passion and keep helping people around to make this world a better place to live.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment