Friday, January 4, 2013

Sharing is caring-Day 4


Sharing is caring :




At work , I keep some natural Almond packs just incase if I ever get hungry and if I would like to snack on something. Today was a busy day at work and everyone put in more than 100% to get the product out in the market. I thought I should share something with them . I went to my colleagues desk , one by one , asked them to close their eyes and gave them one pack each which had almost 20 to 25 almonds. 
What changed? First of all they felt happy that I thought about them and went and shared it with everyone, second it filled them for a bit until they all went for lunch and third  it made them feel special.

Making any one feel special, loved and cared for, makes them really happy from within and brings a smile on their face. It was a very small thing but it made them all happy even for a bit, which may pass on in their lives in other areas and make someone else happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment