Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Atleast One Good Deed A Day

  


Doing one good deed in a day , starts from today , January 1st, 2013 and I will try my best to do atleast one good deed a day and help someone in need or make someone's day.

The concept of sharing our good deeds on this blog was to inspire people to do different good deeds , and to share your good deeds with others or pick someone's good deed and make it your own.

This way, we can help, share and inspire our community to do one good deed a day and make our little world the best place to live in.

I will be updating this blog everyday and will share my good deed of the day with everyone, please feel free to comment on it, or share your good deed of the day and help me spread love everywhere. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great initiative!! It reminds me of the quote: "If you want to fast go alone but if you want to go far go together" :)

    Building a community where you can share, learn and grow together is the best good deed in itself. I was thinking about this video while reading your blog: http://www.ted.com/talks/candy_chang_before_i_die_i_want_to.html

    Wish you loads of happiness and love!! Keep spreading the joy :)

    ReplyDelete